With the field of healthcare offering recession proof jobs, it makes sense for someone interested in this industry to earn a healthcare administration degree. Having such a degree will help one advance in their healthcare careers. Another benefit is that students will graduate with a better understanding of the issues facing the healthcare industry today, as well as the business aspects involved. Anyone seeking a position in the management portion of healthcare, including the legal issues and personnel management, will be interested in completing a healthcare administration degree program.
The schools listed as having the Top 10 Best Online Healthcare Administration Degree Programs are well respected within the business and healthcare industry.
All of these schools are accredited as institutions of higher learning. In addition, each school on the list offers degrees that will enable students to move further along in a healthcare career.
1. University of Minnesota-Crookston – Bachelor of Science in Health Management
Cost: $430.77 per credit
2. Colorado State University – Global Campus – Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Management
Cost: $350.00 per credit
3. Drexel University – Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration
Cost: $690.00 per credit
4. Northeastern University – Bachelor of Science in Health Management
Cost: $335.00 per credit
5. Bellevue University – Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
Cost: $370.00 per credit
6. Liberty University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Healthcare Management
Cost: $325.00 per credit
7. New England College – Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Cost: $31,394.00 per year
8. Grand Canyon University – Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
Cost: $465.00 per credit
9. Hodges University – Bachelor of Science in Health Administration
Cost: $490.00 per credit
10. Strayer University – Bachelor of Business Administration – Healthcare Administration
Cost: $1,700.00 per course