Rules of eligibility
Entrants must have been awarded their Ph.D. between 1 January and 31 December of 2010.
Procedures for entry
Materials may be submitted in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, or Chinese (Mandarin).
Judging & Awards
For judging purposes, the essays will be grouped according to the geographic location of the degree-granting institution: Americas, Europe, Asia and all other countries.
- How Can Healthcare Providers and Patients Get the Most out of EMRs?
- What Does a Comparative Effectiveness Researcher Do?
- Earn Your Health Science Degree From One of These Top Ten Online Schools
- Choose From the Top Online Schools for Emergency Management Degrees
- Ten Outstanding Schools for an Online Masters in Nursing Degree
- Electronic Medical Records (1)
- Emergency Management (1)
- Ethics (1)
- Health Care Apps (1)
- Health Science (1)
- Healthcare Administration (1)
- Healthcare Informatics (3)
- Information Technology (2)
- Medical Breakthroughs (3)
- Medical Informatics (4)
- Medical Records (1)
- Medical Research (1)
- Medical Technology (5)
- Nursing (2)
- Psychiatry (1)
- Stem Cells (1)
- Uncategorized (3)